This year, SW Florida .Net Code Camp goes Saturday, October 26th, 2013 at Hodges University, Naples Campus. We have a greatroom for all-hands gatherings, and 7 classrooms for presentations.
For those of you who've never been to a Code Camp, we hope you'll consider making this one your first.
The big Sign Up button will get you all started, and help us make sure we've got enough food, swag and space for everybody who's coming.
So what's a Code Camp?
There are as many different answers to that question as there are Code Camps. Here's our answer:
- Code Camp is an all-day event we do once each year for the enjoyment and benefit of the .Net developer community.
- Code Camps are free like freedom.
- Code Camps are usually held on Saturday because that's when most developers don't have to work.
- At Code Camps, the community, and its friends, are about helping you to have a good time, to love .Net development like they do, and to be a better .Net developer. To this end, Code Camp will spend its day getting knowledge, new friends, tools, food, good memories and fun things you like (called swag) to you.
- Speakers come from the community, and the community chooses which speakers are presenting topics at Code Camp based on their value to you, the developer.
- Code Camps devote time to helping you expand your personal network, giving you a non-competitive social setting, and to helping you make new friends because that's as valuable as any coding skill. That time is called, "Pub Club."
If this sounds good to you, 1) you're not alone - over 450 developers have attended Code Camp in SW Florida over the years, and 2) get on in here.
The button in the top right will get you started.
Hope to see you here!
On behalf of the Organizing Committee,
John Dunagan - Chief Organizer
SW Florida Code Camp
Code Camp 2013 will take place at:
2649 Professional Circle
Naples, Florida 34119